Adaptable modular wall systems
The flexibly designed moodwall P5.
Created to maximize your design. moodwall P5 is composed of flexible modules of framed glass panels and solid panels. Multiple fascia options allow for limitless design possibilities. moodwall P5 is the ultimate architectural demountable wall solution by providing versatility for the modern office.
moodwall P5 has multiple fascia options to allow for many design possibilities. You can blend glass with solid panels or try combinations of horizontal and vertical lines for your walls.
Composed of independent modules, moodwall P5 is designed to maximize the creativity and flexibility of every space. This intelligent design allows for a beautifully finished installation with clean lines.
The modern office is always transforming. To facilitate evolution, moodwall P5’s independent fascia modules can be switched out at any time. No need to remove adjacent parts and sections.
Thanks to adjustable levelers, P5 can be installed in nearly any application, with even the greatest floor and ceiling deviations. Maximized adjustability means adapting to uneven flooring is never an issue.
moodwallʼs team has a wealth of experience in the glass walls industry. We help you avoid the common mistakes we see time and again that either reduce performance, increase costs or create delays.
Solid from floor to ceiling.
Sure, our design is sturdy. But that means nothing without a great team. With our top-to-bottom approach, our experts collaborate with you to find the perfect balance of function and beauty—and then we see it through with smooth installation.
Glass wall and door features
- P5 aluminum framed tempered double glass
- ¼” (6mm) panels
- wood veneer
- back-painted glass
- acoustic panels
- Swing and sliding doors
- Frameless glass slab
- Framed double glazed aluminum
- Framed single glazed aluminum
- Solid and hollow core wood doors
- moodwall P5 inner cavity allows for electrical, data wiring as well as plumbing and gas line services
- moodwall modular electrical components provide for a plug and play easy-to-relocate solution
- STC ratings range from 36 to 43 depending on glass type and solid panel combinations
- Extruded vinyl connections and perimeter bulb seals provide seamless connections with drywall