Advanced architectural wall systems
The simply sophisticated moodwall P2.
An architectural demountable wall designed for the contemporary office. Clean and flexible, moodwall P2 enhances its surroundings by embracing transparency and natural light while retaining acoustic privacy.
Multiple glass options
These days, less is more. This wall adapts to all kinds of design approaches with its understated style. moodwall P2’s minimalism is made to illuminate and enhance every environment’s natural beauty.
Better noise reduction is one wall away. moodwall P2 reduces sound for more productive private environments. A range of acoustics options makes this wall ideal for minimizing unwanted distractions.
Demountable by design
moodwall grows with you. Our demountable walls keep pace with the evolution of your workspaces. We know nothing is permanent, so we made it easy to modify your wall systems to adapt to new needs.
moodwallʼs team has a wealth of experience in the glass walls industry. We help you avoid the common mistakes we see time and again that either reduce performance, increase costs or create delays.
Solid from floor to ceiling.
Sure, our design is sturdy. But that means nothing without a great team. With our top-to-bottom approach, our experts collaborate with you to find the perfect balance of function and beauty — and then we see it through with smooth installation.
Glass wall and door features
- moodwall aluminum extrusions in clear anodized, colored anodized or powder coated paint finishes
- P2 standard ﬂoor channel 3 ⅛” high by 2 ¼” wide
- P2 ceiling channel 2 ⅜” high by 2 ¼” wide
- ⅜” (10mm) or ½” (12mm) with choice of :
- low iron
- tempered laminated
- Polycarbonate or butted glass joint
- SERE mortise lock for glass slab door
- KERE 60” locking ladder pull with SFIC 7-pin interchangeable core
- P2 in-line sliding door with soft close soft open option
- Hydraulic hinge with soft close and hold open option
- Unique P2 in-line sliding door
- Swing and sliding doors
- Frameless glass slab
- Framed double glazed aluminum
- Framed single glazed aluminum
- Solid and hollow core wood doors
- STC ratings range from 27 to 35 depending on glass type
- Extruded vinyl connections and perimeter bulb seals provide seamless connections with drywall