Demountable office walls
The pure and simple moodwall P1.
Give your space freedom. moodwall P1 is a demountable glass wall designed to enhance the contemporary workplace by maximizing clarity and transparency. It’s a pure and simple architectural wall system created for people in the workplace.
These days, less is more. This wall adapts to all kinds of design approaches with its understated style. moodwall P1’s minimalism is made to illuminate and enhance every environment’s natural beauty.
Block out the noise. moodwall P1 promotes productivity in private environments and closed offices. The panel composition has cutting-edge acoustic properties that ensure minimal distractions.
Seamless technology for the future you need now. moodwall P1 is compatible with electric strikes, mag locks, card readers, soft open and soft close sliding doors, and more.
Demountable by design
moodwall grows with you. Our demountable walls keep pace with the evolution of your workspaces. We know nothing is permanent, so we made it easy to modify your wall systems to adapt to new needs.
moodwallʼs team has a wealth of experience in the glass walls industry. We help you avoid the common mistakes we see time and again that either reduce performance, increase costs or create delays.
Solid from floor to ceiling.
Sure, our design is sturdy. But that means nothing without a great team. With our top-to-bottom approach, our experts collaborate with you to find the perfect balance of function and beauty — and then we see it through with smooth installation.
Glass wall and door features
- moodwall aluminum extrusions in clear anodized, colored anodized or powder coated paint finishes
- P1 floor channel 1” high by 2 ¼” wide
- P1 ceiling channel 2 ⅜” high by 2 ¼” wide
- P1 & adjustment gasket floor channel 1 ¼” high by 2 ¼” wide (compressed)
- ⅜” (10mm) or ½” (12mm) with choice of :
- low iron
- tempered and laminated
- Polycarbonate or butted glass joint
- SERE mortise lock for glass slab door
- KERE 60” locking ladder pull with SFIC 7-pin interchangeable core
- Hydraulic hinge with soft close and hold open option
- Swing and sliding doors
- Frameless glass slab
- Framed double glazed aluminum
- Framed single glazed aluminum
- Solid and hollow core wood doors
- STC ratings range from 27 to 35 depending on glass type
- Extruded vinyl connections and perimeter bulb seals provide seamless connections with drywall